Ferrari F355 Spider

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 10:34 PM with No comments
When I was at the car park basement in Bangsar looking for space to park my ride and there was not much parking space. Finally I manage to park my stock car in one of the empty parking slot. I didn’t notice at first that the car next to me was a Ferrari until I went out from my car heading to the stairs case. It was a Ferrari F355 Spider. Here are the car facts about the car detail. The production for this series of F355 was from 1994 till 1999. This convertible comes with the 3.5 litre engine, six speed transmission with paddle shifter, power four wheel disc brakes, power steering, dual exhausts, power seats, power top, power windows, power door locks, fog lights, Sport Trac Control and an 18" wheels. According to source in the internet, only 2663 unit has been built and I had parked my car beside one of it. Here are the some snap shot of the car for you all to enjoy. Don’t dare to take so much coz they were many security guards patrol at the basement car park.


Front View of Ferrari F355 Spider. Although it an old car but yet the price is still consider a bomb.


Side view of Ferrari F355 Spider. Still can't imagine i park my stock car beside it.
Categories: ,