Putrajaya 1st Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 10:40 PM with 2 comments
Last month on 19th - 22nd March 2009, it was the first time Malaysia organized it’s 1st Putrajaya  International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009. And I have the chance to glimpse of this magnificent and unique hot air balloon design with my own eyes. I miss the chance to ride on the hot air balloon as the time i reach there in the afternoon, the session to ride on the hot air balloon was close to the public. They only arrange the session ride on the hot air balloon in the morning. But never mind, I hope next year i can ride on one. Putrajaya is such a big place and you easily get lost there. Even those working in Putrajaya also can get lost. That day, I’d lost my way to the place where the Hot Air Balloon Festival was held. But at the end, i follow a group of cars and i manage to get to the festival area. Although the weather is hot, a lot of people still waiting by the gated area of the launching area for the balloons. I snap few pictures of the events and it’s an event that worth attends to.
 
 Putrajaya Administration building.

 
The mosque building by the lake.

The boat reminds me of Venice.

The famous bridge in Putrajaya.


 
One of the participant preparing his hot air balloon.

One of the hot air balloons in the air.
 
 
Few of the air balloons up in the air.
This clown balloons seems to be looking at the other balloon in the sky.

 
Some of the unique hot air balloons.

Another view of the balloons.
Categories: ,