Ferrari GTB 500 Fiorano

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 10:31 PM with No comments

Last week during a trip with bunch of my colleague for lunch, we stumble with a stallion and it’s not an ordinary stallion, it's a Ferrari. A red sleek sporty car was on display to greet welcome to upcoming visitor at the entrance of Pavillion Shopping Mall. To own this car will cost a bomb and for those who can afford will draw a lot of attention from the onlooker. It is like a chic magnet car for some of the guys who want to get attention from girls. Remind me of James Bond which he have a chic magnet car where he manage to draw the attention most of the Bond girls.

No further ado, I present to you all some of the snap shot of the Ferrari GTB 599 Fiorano.

Front view of the Ferarri GTB 599 Fiorano with the infamous chrome Prancing Horse.

Wish I could get in the car and start her up and hear the engine roaring.
Back view of Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with it Twin Tips exhaust systems.

I wish if i could own one of this in future.

See the rims, 19" rim chrome. I think this rims fit on my Myvi sure hit my fender.
See how sleek and sexy the car look.
Categories: ,