Malacca Trip @ Holiday Inn Malacca

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 1:47 PM with 3 comments
Holiday Inn Malacca

I’m usually went to Malacca for a day trip with my wife during the weekend if we felt we have nothing much to do or bored in Key Ell. Since my mum was here for her short vacation, we went for a one night stay in Malacca. We stay at Holiday Inn Malacca which is a new 5 stars hotel and it located near to the seaside and city centre. We stayed at 16th floor and having a sea view.
The Jetty view where Star Cruise will berth.
Pulau Melaka view which is a death town. A waste of money project.
The only building which is the only place got people inhabits.
The twin single bed.
Toilet have a glass window with binds.
Complimentary drinks from the hotel.
Swimming pool view from 16th floor.
We can see clearly Pulau Melaka which is a man-made island I assume and The Jetty which a well known place for night life. The next morning, I was surprise as I didn’t see any sunrise from my room. We had been wrongly informed by the front office on the view for sunset and sunrise. Was told that the sunrise can be seen clearly at seaside view and sunset is on the city view. Since I was into photography, I intend to snap the sunrise view in Malacca.

The Jetty one of the famous hang out place at night.

So I went down to the jetty and I was shocked that my DSLR produce some mist screen on the lenses when I snap the sunrise view. I don’t know what to do as I’m new in SLR. I think i forgot to put my DSLR into the bag and was exposed to the aircond temperature below 16 degrees the whole night.

Haze and moist look on my lenses cause a blurry effect on the pic.
Blur shot, i was about to cry see my DSLR produce some haze on the lenses.
I went up to my room with frustrated heart and I try to clean the lenses and sensor manually. What a surprise, my camera back to normal again. No moist and haze in the lenses. So I immediately went downstairs to the jetty and manage to snap few pictures of the sunrise view.

Fountain shot is become clearly after i cleanse the lenses and sensor.
Sunrise view. Nice eh...
View from the jetty on The Eye of Malaysia in Malacca
Categories: