So called Traffic Offense @ Sg. Bakap

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 1:31 PM with 2 comments
The Police Station where I paid up my summons.
There another story tale regarding my trip to Penang. On the day i met with Mr. Teoh the school IT administrator as he was guiding me the way to the school. Out a sudden, a lorry almost hit my car and i avoid it. And then i try to enter the lane which Mr. Teoh  car are in, this stupid lorry driver don’t give a chance at all till the traffic light. In my mind, why does Penangnites driving so offensively. Is it because my car plate number is a Wilayah plate num? At the traffic light, my day come to worst. A proton perdana patrol car was there. You guess what happen, my car was been asked to stop by the road side and a summon ticket was issued out. The reason i still can’t accept, driving in the wrong lane. Mr. Teoh the IT administrator from the school also stop by the road side and approach the police as well. And tell the story that i was avoiding the lorry and was push to the other lane. Even i told the police the same story but you know lah, being an outsider driver to Sg. Bakap area, who am I rite. So without argue, i just gave them my IC and my license and gave to one of the officer seating behind of the seat of the patrol car. To issued one summon take more than 30 mins. In my mind, do they want duit kopi aka bribe them. For me, i rather pay the ticket rather giving them the duit kopi. While i was waiting, i saw few cars drive also on the lane which i drove and be said driving on the wrong lane, the same route as mine. They are not been stop and issued any ticket. Just because the plate number is a Penang plate num. WTF!!! I was really pissed off that the mentality of some local authority still treats other as outsider although we are a Malaysians. I ask one of the officer after returned me my IC and driving license, what is my fault and the same answer given, i was driving in the wrong lane and the road have a record of most fatal accident. I told them, why the other car was not been stop, they just keep quiet. Since i don’t want to brag, i paid my ticket on my way back to KL at Sg. Bakap Police station. Total damage is RM50.00. If i paid late or other places, it will be RM100 or 30% less depends which come first.
Categories: ,