Confuse with DSLR

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 3:06 PM with 2 comments
I'm happy that my wife granted me to purchase a DSLR camera as it can make me capture precious moment in picture with good quality. Now i need to get permission from her as now decision is not me alone, now need to consider her consent as well. It not that I’m not satisfy with the picture taken on my compact camera Samsung S860 or my N82 hp camera phone, it just that sometime the picture taken from both cameras is a bit blur.


In my mind, there only got to choice of DSLR which is up to my budget. D60 is developed under Nikon and 1000D aka Rebel XS is developed under Canon. I'm a bit confused in choosing the correct and up to my budget DSLR camera.
The top pic is D60 and below is 1000D aka Rebel XS


Quote from Wiki - What is a DSLR? 
It's a digital single-lens reflex camera (digital SLR or DSLR) is a digital camera that uses a mechanical mirror system and pentaprism to direct light from the lens to an optical viewfinder on the back of the camera.

I been asking around my friend and relatives on their opinion and i get mixed reaction. Some are Nikonians supporters and some are Canonians suporters. All gives pro and cons of each camera. That's make me more confuse. I have tried Canon 1000D aka Rebel XS at Sunway and can be said i'm a noob and the camera does make me feel a professional photographer at entry level. Hahahahaha... what can i say more, i hold the camera as i hold like compact camera. The sale person shown me the right way how to hold and the functionality and wah lau eh.... I’m really lovin it. The feeling as a pro photographer was there.

The top pic is D60 and below is 1000D aka Rebel XS

I didn't manage to try Nikon D60 as the shop does not have stock. For beginner DSLR user, this 2 models really good for starter like me based on forums talks and also friends and relatives. My uncle from JB asks me to try both and compare. See which one is comfortable for me to use as both camera have the same price. Hope I can purchase the correct DSLR before my Penang Trip, buffet dinner at Hilton PJ, my mum coming over and my house warming. This will be my latest hobby after my show betta.

Categories: