Last nite, I’d made my own version of Murtabak Maggi after reading few recipes on how to prepared it in the internet. It look simple and the process is almost the same as making an omelette egg. So, I went to the groceries shop located at my apartment to buy the ingredient which i lack with in my kitchen cabinet which is the Maggi Mee and Curry powder.
The finish product, Murtabak Maggie
So, to begin with, please ensure you have the following items:-
Ingredients ( for 2-3 person):-
- 2 packet of Maggie Noodle (Any Flavour according to your preference)
- 4 eggs
- 3 fine chopped shallots
- 2 packet of Maggie seasoning flavour (Come along with the noodle packaging)**
- 8 fine chopped bird’s eye chilli pepper (Cili Padi if you like spicy, you may add more) **
- 2 piece of beef burger patty **
** Optional ingredient either to add or not
If you don’t want to use the Maggie seasoning flavour comes with the noodle, you may create your own seasoning by adding 2 teaspoon of curry powder and add some salt and a bit of food seasoning (MSG). You may also try other type of dried noodles.
- Cook the noodle in boiling water and simmer it for 3- 5 minutes.
- Mix the ingredient of 4 battered eggs, the shallots, the chillies, burger beef patty and the seasoning flavour in a bowl while noodles is being cooked.
- Drain well the noodles and later mix it well together with the other ingredient which been prepared previously in the bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the mixture. Cook over low heat till mixture is firm and flip it and fry the other side.
- Serve the dish while it’s still hot.
The cooked noodle inside the bowl.
Mixing all the ingredient
Frying it as easy as frying an egg omelette's
You may customize the ingredient according to your preference and it’s an easy dish to cook. You should give it a try.