Koko Crunch Chocolate Cookies

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 11:51 AM with 5 comments
Yesterday, i did my own cookie. It was a simple recipe after i watch Asian Food Channel and have an idea how to make one. So i checked my kitchen storage and i have some of the ingredients such as Nestle Koko Crunch Cereal and Cocoa Powder.
So i went off to Carrefour at Midvalley to buy some utensil and ingredients. I bought myself a small box of paper cups (contains 200 pieces), kitchen scale (need it to weight the item), chocolate rice, flour, corn flour, butter and icing sugar.

Here are my recipe for Koko Crunch Chocolate Cookies (80-100 pieces depending on how big is your cookie)

Koko Crunch Chocolate Cookies

Ingredient:-
  • 180g of butter
  • 175g of icing sugar
  • 250g of flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 egg without the yolk.
  • 3 tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
  • 80-100 pieces of cookie paper cups.
How:-
  1. Mix the ingredients consist of Butter, Icing Sugar, Flour, 2 Eggs in a bowl. Once mix together all the ingredient, add the egg without the yolk with the cocoa powder. Stir and mix well.
  2. Once complete mixing, cover the dough with plastic and place in the fridge for 25-45 minutes. This is to speed it up the harden process for the dough.
  3. Then, you take pieces dough and round it like marbles. Place the marbles look dough on the paper cup then you stick the coco crunch to the dough. You may add your creativity on it how you want to place your koko crunch. For topping you may add some chocolate rice (I forgot to put the chocolate rice on).
  4. Baked the cookies in an oven with the heat had been set to 160C for 25-27minutes. Once baked done, place the cookie on aluminium paper and let to cold itself  for 5-8 minutes and then once it harden, you may put it in container.

Freshly baked from the oven. Let it cool down before placing it inside container.

So, with the simple recipe above i believe that you also can baked some cookies. By the way, this is my first time i baked my own cookies and my mum amaze with it that his son able to baked cookies and even ask me to give her the recipe and prepared some for Christmas this year. I even receive a good feedback from my wife and friends.
Categories: , ,