Pork Legs @ Lau Heong Seafood Restaurant (Bandar Baru Sentul)

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 10:56 PM with 2 comments
Last week, me and my wife was invited to attend dinner with my cousin family. So, my cousin Mike and his girl friend decide to brings us to eat the famous Pork Legs in KL which located in Sentul. As i been living in Bandar Baru Sentul for almost like 3 years, I'm not aware that Sentul having pork legs delicacy like what i used to have in Sibu. If you are from Sibu, if you talk about the best pork legs dishes, it should be the one at the new terminal bus which also sells crabs dishes as well.

As I'm not sure about the place, so my cousin decide to meet at a check point for easy direction as my other cousin Anit and her fiancĂ© will be joining us as well. Our checkpoint was Tawakal Hospital at Jalan Pahang which is only 5 minutes drives from the place i stayed.

When everybody arrives at the check points, i was wondering why there is another additional cars leading Mike car and Anit car. So i just followed them to the famous restaurant in Sentul which selling the pork legs. What a surprise,  the shop just located nearby to my place and next to mini market which i used to purchase my groceries. The restaurant that we went for that dinner was Restaurant Makanan Laut Lau Heong.
Lau Heong Seafood Restaurant @ Bandar Baru Sentul

The other cars which leads our convoy were mike girlfriend cars. It some sorts like an unofficial meet my cousin in laws family which consist of mike girlfriend dad, mum, grandma and grandpa. His girlfriend mums and granny looks familiar to me and my wife but we dunno where we have met them.

So we order few foods and not forgetting the signature dish of the shop which is the fried chicken wings and the pork legs. As it involve Mike in laws, so i have no guts to snap of the food photo but in the end i eventually i manage to capture some of the food photos.

Sambal Sotong

Pork Leg

Lala Soup

Overall, the food was nice especially the Fried Chicken Wings. It was crunchy and soft. Dunno how to describe but for those who read my post on Fried Fritters of Brickfield, you can feel the crisps when you bite it. For the pork legs, i can say it just moderate taste and not as good as what i had in Sibu. Maybe on my next trip to sibu, i will post on the next blog on the famous pork legs in Sibu when i'm back to sibu.

Map and Location:
 
View Food Hunter in a larger map
Categories: ,