My Christmas cum Birthday Present

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 12:36 AM with 2 comments




After 4 years plus i had been using my old  Nokia phone which is N80i, i receives my Christmas cum birthday present from my wife. She knows i need to change my hand phone since my N80i lately shows sign that it was about time for it to retire. This N80i have served me a lot such as it function ability of WiFi, 3.2MP camera, Bluetooth, Infrared, MP3, MS Office, PDF, Zip Files and its durability (Drop few times and only once sent to NOKIA service centre to change the slider during it warranty period of 3 years from NOKIA).

My wife ask me to choose my present either to choose Cajon Drum Box or handphone. Some of you guys might do not know what is a cajon drum box so i put some photo of it here. It's an electronic drums where you sit on the box and beat the box with your 2 hands. It will produce the sound like the real drums. Had been asking around KL and the cajon drum box need to order to purchase. So, maybe this gadget in my next hit list in 2010.



A cajon drum box playing.


Since my wife wants me to change my hand phone as she had change her to the latest Sony Ericsons phone, so i had been surveyed few handphone such as iPhone, LG, Samsungs and Nokia. Since i'd been using Nokia since my college time, so i much comfortable with Nokia. I was in a midst of confuse either to choose E-series and N-series.

At last, i decide to go N97 instead of N97 Mini. The N97 offer storage of 32GB while N97 Mini only capable to stored 8GB. The different between the price is RM100. For N97, there are having 2 colors to choose from either black or white. In Malaysia, the black edition of N97 is much more expensive than the white version due to demand for black color are high. The price different between the white and black version is RM99.

Here are some of the snap shot of the phone.











You may view the details of the phone specs here.
Categories: ,