Dine at The Apartment @ The Curve Mutiara Damansara

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 8:11 PM with 2 comments
Gosh, times does flies when you kept your busy with chores throughout the day. It’s June and now we in middle of the year. Our fellow friend and relatives which celebrates Gawai, I would like to take this opportunity to say “S’lamat Ari Gawai”.
Looking at my blogs, it had been awhile as well. Even i saw my friend blogs, it stuck there without any new post. Must be busy like I am or just don’t have any topics to post. I open up my hard drive and saw tonnes of pictures of foods and events which i yet to share and post it in my blogs. I guess, working from home make me lazy each day. Although I have a flexible working time, yet i can’t update my blogs.
So, i try my best to update my blog again. If you’d been reading my previous post, I did mention the same thing as well. Hope this time I can keep my words.

The Apartment Restaurant & Bar

Get back to my blog, today i would like to share with you guys a place called The Apartment. Some of us ever heard of the place some might not. I’d been reading few blogs and did saw in our local tv show called “Ho Chiak” regarding this place.
There open 2 branches which located in The Curve Mutiara Damansara and Suria KLCC. The outlet me and my wife went was at The Curve Mutiara Damansara. The atmosphere was quite ambience and cosy.

The lightings at the main table for 6

The Bar

We were asks to sit at the table near to the patio and menu been passed for us to choose the variety of food  from tapas to western. So both of us made our order and while we were waiting for our food, the serve us a fresh baked garlic bread with butter. 

The Garlic Bread serve with Butter.

While enjoying the bread, i managed to snap few photo of the place for the purpose of my blogs. Then our main course came and sorry guys, i can’t recall the name but the food really nice. Well cook and flavoured. We end our main course with desert.

Thailand Sprite Bottle drink.

Surf N Turf

Cod Fish with Aioli

Baked Chocolate Pudding

The pudding cake served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

So, if you were around at The Curve, why don’t give a try and treat yourself with food. You may visit they website at http://www.atheapartment.com
Categories: ,