LED Wonderland @iCity Shah Alam

Posted by Kuyat Nangka on 3:09 PM with 2 comments
It had been a while i didn’t posted my blog as i was busy with my own works although now i’m working from home, i’m still busy as i had been before. Back to the topic i would like to share with you all is about a new city of lights located in our own country, Malaysia. Have you ever heard of i-City? For those who are living in Klang Valley also not sure where the location are. The i-City is located at Shah Alam and not thar far from UiTM Shah Alam campus. It’s the latest MSC Malaysia Cybercentre Zone beside Cyberjaya.

I read few other bloggers and also kaki photo Malaysia forum about the place which give a very good feedback.  So, last weekend me and wife went to the place and took the Federal Highway from KL. Using my NaviMobile GPS installed in my phone plus the signboards display along Federal Highway, we manage to reach there. On the first day, i met my old friend from Sibu with his wife. He also new with DSLR but his one is much more advance than mine which is Canon 450D. So we both go our separate ways and snaps few photos when suddenly it rains heavily. Me and my wife decide to go home but David and his wife decide to stay and having dinner nearby so that they hopefully the rain will stop and he could snap the photo at night.
It was kinda disappointment  for me as i didn’t snap the photo of iCity at night. So i plan to go there again the next day. After fetching my wife from work and have our dinner, we shoot out for our second attempt to capture the scenic night view of i-City. We manage to go there during sunset and the view was breath taking. 





The weather is with us and it quite windy and you can see many people is appreciating the beauty of the landscape. There were a lot of people carrying DSLR as it was so called heaven for photographer.
I snap few photo during sunset and at night. The night view is really nice as most of the trees are lighted up at night. It was a beautiful scene to see and can’t be miss. I’m not sure when the LED trees will be display but if you are yet visited this place, do come and capture the memories.







Categories: